ELECTRIC TREADMILL WITH A LEVEL METER
The present invention is an electric treadmill. The treadmill includes a base with a tread belt, upright poles, handrails, and a control panel. There is also a level meter assembled at a preset location of the electric treadmill. Levelness of the electric treadmill is detected, and then the treadmill is adjusted to cater to the demands of the user.
Latest KING I TECH CORPORATION Patents:
- Protective shell holding a portable electronic device to provide optimized sound effects
- PROTECTIVE SHELL HOLDING A PORTABLE ELECTRONIC DEVICE TO PROVIDE OPTIMIZED SOUND EFFECTS
- Data transmission system for linking multiple exercise facilities
- Power generation device for exercise equipment
- POWER GENERATION DEVICE FOR EXERCISE EQUIPMENT
Not applicable.STATEMENT REGARDING FEDERALLY SPONSORED RESEARCH OR DEVELOPMENT
Not applicable.NAMES OF PARTIES TO A JOINT RESEARCH AGREEMENT
Not applicable.REFERENCE TO AN APPENDIX SUBMITTED ON COMPACT DISC
Not applicable.BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
1. Field of the Invention
The present invention relates generally to an electric treadmill, and more particularly to an innovative treadmill with a level meter.
2. Description of Related Art Including Information Disclosed Under 37 CFR 1.97 and 37 CFR 1.98.
An electric treadmill is typically composed of a base with a tread belt, upright poles, handrails, and a control panel.
When the common electric treadmill is placed on the ground, slight deviation of levelness may not have adverse effect on its operation or cannot be felt by the user.
With continuing development of electric treadmills, expanding functional requirements may be concerned with the levelness. For example, if the control device of the electric treadmill has a new function involving the slope adjustment of the tread belt, it is required to preset the slope benchmark of the tread belt at an absolute level state. Thus, newer electric treadmills with preset levelness are required to meet the functional requirements.
Thus, to overcome the aforementioned problems of the prior art, it would be an advancement in the art to provide an improved structure that can significantly improve efficacy.
To this end, the inventor has provided the present invention of practicability after deliberate design and evaluation based on years of experience in the production, development and design of related products.BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
There is enhanced efficacy of the present invention.
A level meter 40 is assembled into the electric treadmill. Thus, it is possible to adjust the levelness of the electric treadmill A in order to cater to the demands of the user with improved applicability.
There are improvements brought about by this invention.
As the level meter 40 of the present invention is provided with a counting device 70, it is possible to sense the vibration generated from the electric treadmill.
Although the invention has been explained in relation to its preferred embodiment, it is to be understood that many other possible modifications and variations can be made without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention as hereinafter claimed.
The features and the advantages of the present invention will be more readily understood upon a thoughtful deliberation of the following detailed description of a preferred embodiment of the present invention with reference to the accompanying drawings.
The base 10 of the electric treadmill A is provided with a horizontal adjusting member 50, which is shown in
Based upon above-specified structure of an electric treadmill, a level meter 40 is additionally provides new functions. As mentioned in the prior art, if the control panel 32 of the electric treadmill is required to deliver a new function involving the slope adjustment of the tread belt 11, the slope benchmark of tread belt 11 must be set under at an absolute level state. When an electric treadmill A is purchased by a user or a service provider, the electric treadmill A must be adjusted accurately into a horizontal state, such that the slope set-value of control panel 32 matches the actual slope of the tread belt 11, thus guaranteeing the accurate display of slope variations on the control panel 32. The level meter 40 of the present invention can be used to accurately adjust the horizontal state of the electric treadmill A.
1. An electric treadmill, comprising:
- a base with a tread belt;
- a plurality of upright poles, extending upward from said base;
- a plurality of handrails, attached to said upright poles;
- a control panel connected to said handrails; and
- a level meter is assembled at a preset location of said base.
2. The treadmill defined in claim 1, wherein said level meter is assembled onto an upright pole or said control panel.
3. The treadmill defined in claim 1, wherein said level meter is provided with a counting device, said counting device having a counter and a sensor, wherein vibration generated is detected by said sensor.
4. The treadmill defined in claim 1, wherein said base has a horizontal adjusting member is assembled thereon.
International Classification: A63B 22/02 (20060101);