CONTAINER WITH PRE-GUIDED ALIGNMENT FUNCTIONS
A container with pre-guided alignment function has a container body, a cover, an engaging portion and a plurality of locking parts in the type of pre-guided alignment. The engaging parts are configured on the relative positions on the flaring rim of the container main body and the periphery of the cover in a male/female matching relationship. Said engaging parts include two locking parts and at least one long-type guided alignment part, wherein the locking parts can align to and be engaged with each other, so that the periphery of the cover can cover the flaring rim of the container body tightly. The container is set by the long guided alignment part of edge part of locking parts. The edge of the locking parts will use the long guided alignment part as alignment point.
Latest VIGOUR PAK CO., LTD. Patents:
Not applicable.STATEMENT REGARDING FEDERALLY SPONSORED RESEARCH OR DEVELOPMENT
Not applicable.NAMES OF PARTIES TO A JOINT RESEARCH AGREEMENT
Not applicable.REFERENCE TO AN APPENDIX SUBMITTED ON COMPACT DISC
Not applicable.BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
1. Field of the Invention
The present invention relates generally to a container, and more particularly to an innovative one which has the function of pre-guided alignment.
2. Description of Related Art Including Information Disclosed Under 37 CFR 1.97 and 37 CFR 1.98
To meet the needs of containing and storing items, the market has developed a variety of commercially available containers for users to choose from. Said containers have a wide range of applications. They can be used to pack goods, to preserve foods, or to avoid external impacts, bringing great convenience to people's lives. The structures of commonly used conventional containers mostly include a body (in the form of a box or a cup) and a cover, wherein at the open end of the body is a flaring rim which is formed integrally by flaring and extending the body outward, and at the relative positions of the open end and the cover are locking parts. By matching the locking parts, the cover can be securely snapped onto the open end of the body. The relative positions of said flaring rim of the body and the edge of the cover are configured with locking parts which have a male and female matching relationship. By engaging with each other of the locking parts, the edge of the cover can be closely attached to the flaring rim of the body, so that the closure state of the container can be more reliable.
However, although the design of the conventional locking parts can make the edge of the cover tightly attached to the flaring rim of the body, generally, the design of the conventional locking parts is usually of a one-for-one snap-fit type (meaning a male locker with a female locker), so there exist some disadvantages such as poor engaging effect and weak engaging strength. Later, the market developed the paired locking parts pattern (i.e., two male lockers with two female lockers, see Arrow 05 in the first figure). Although this type of locking parts can enhance the engaging effect, when the user wants to snap in the locking parts, he must first align the two locking parts accurately, then apply an even downward pressure in order to engage the locking parts with each other. If the user does not align the locking parts accurately or pairs the locking parts with uneven force, that will, as shown in
Thus, to overcome the aforementioned problems of the prior art, it would be an advancement if the art to provide an improved structure that can significantly improve the efficacy.
Therefore, the inventor has provided the present invention of practicability after deliberate design and evaluation based on years of experience in the production, development and design of related products.BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
The “container with pre-guided alignment” disclosed in the present invention mainly features a long guided alignment part configured on the engaging part, so when the locking parts of the engaging part is engaged, the long guided alignment part can be used as a locating point for pre-guided alignment, and to limit the locking parts in the correctly aligned locking positions. It could effectively prevent the angle inaccuracy or even deformation between the edges of locking parts caused by the uneven force, which does not align the locking parts accurately or engage the locking parts with their counterparts. It could avoid structural damage during the engagement, significantly improve convenience and efficiency.
The main structure of the container comprises a container body 10 in the form of a cup or box defining an outer peripheral wall 11, a bottom wall 12, an open end 13, a housing space 14, and a flaring rim 15 extending out from the open end 13.
A cover 20 is configured at the open end 13 of the container body 10 in an open/close state, and when the cover 20 is closed to cover the container body 10, the outer peripheral rim of the cover 20 will cover the flaring rim 15.
Engaging portions 30 are provided at the relative positions of the open end 13 of the container body 10 and the cover 20. By matching the engaging portions 30, the cover 20 can be snapped onto the open end 13 of the container body 10.
A plurality of locking parts 40 with pre-guided alignment pattern are configured at the opposite positions of the flaring rim 15 of the container body 10 and the outer periphery of the cover 20, having a male and female coupling relationship.
Said locking parts 40 comprises two locking parts 41, in spaced distribution. Through alignment and engagement between the locking parts 41, the outer periphery of the cover 20 can tightly cover the flaring rim 15 of the container body 10.
At least one long guided alignment part 42 is configured in the area between the two locking parts. The long guided alignment part 42 is in the pattern of preset extension. When the locking parts 41 are aligned and snapped in, the long guided alignment part 42 can be used as a locating point of pre-guided alignment to limit the locking parts 41 on the correctly aligned locking position. Thus, the locking state between the locking parts can have the effect of pre-guided alignment and non-displacement.
According to the structural design, the present invention is set by the long guided alignment part 42 of the locking parts 42. With this invention, the edge of the locking parts will use long guided alignment part as alignment point 42. When the long guided alignment part 42 engages the locking parts with their counterparts, it could control the edge of locking parts 41 to the accurate place, so the users could easily find the accurate place to align, no need to align every time. In this way, it improves the working efficiency. Compared to the prior art, pre-guided alignment also could effectively prevent the angle inaccuracy or even become deformed between the locking parts 41 caused by the uneven force, which does not align the locking parts accurately or engage the locking parts with their counterparts. It could avoid structural damage during the engagement, and significantly improve convenience and efficiency.
As shown in
As shown in
1. A container with pre-guided alignment function comprising:
- a container body, with a cup-type body or cartridge body which forms an outer peripheral wall, a bottom wall, an open end, the accommodating space and the open end extending outwardly flaring edge of the enlarged diameter;
- a cover; which is located at the open end of the container with open and close state, and when the cover on the container is closed, so the peripheral cover overlying the expanding edge;
- a group embedded edge part is set on the open end of the container and the relative position of cover; the interaction between groups embedded edge parts makes the cover fit to open end of the container;
- plural locking parts with pre-guided function are disposed between the outer peripheral edge of on the container and the relative position of peripheral edge of the cover, showing as male and female coupling relationship; the locking parts comprise: two locking parts edge with spaced patterns, with the engaging part alignment engaged, it makes the cover tightly that can overly the flaring edge of the container; at least need one long alignment, when the locking parts of the locker on the bit edge is engaged;
- the edge of locking parts will use long guided alignment part as alignment point; it could effectively prevent the angle inaccuracy or even become deformed between the edges of locking parts caused by the uneven force; which does not align the locking parts accurately or engage the locking parts with their counterparts; it could avoid structural damage during the engagement, significantly improved convenience; efficiency such practical progress.
2. The structure defined in claim 1, wherein the long guided alignment part comprises a horizontal extended arc concave edge which is connected to the flared edge and the two locking parts, as well as the cover and the arc flange.
3. The structure defined in claim 1, wherein the long guided alignment part comprises a horizontal extended arc concave edge, which is set between flared edge disposed in the two snap edge extends in a straight pattern, as well as the ribs set between the cover and the relative position of the recess.
International Classification: B65D 43/06 (20060101);