Refrigerator door compartments
Latest General Electric Patents:
- UVC STERILIZATION SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR PATIENT VENTILATION
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR DETECTING GLUCOSE METABOLISM BY A PATIENT
- DIP-COAT BINDER SOLUTIONS COMPRISING METAL DIP-COAT POWDER FOR USE IN ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING
- SYSTEM, METHOD AND COMPUTER-READABLE MEDIUM FOR EVALUATING STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY OF A GRADIENT COIL
- SYSTEMS AND METHOD FOR PREDICTING DISTORTION OF GREEN BODY PARTS DURING SINTERING
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of the refrigerator door compartments showing my new design with one of the compartment lids in open condition and exposing the associated compartment, it being understood that the side opposite to that shown herein is a mirror image thereof and the fragmentary broken line showing of the refrigerator door is for illustrative purposes only.
FIG. 2 is a cross sectional view thereof taken on lines 2--2 of FIG. 1 in the direction of the arrow showing the compartment lid in the closed position; and
FIG. 3 is a cross sectional view thereof taken on lines 3--3 of FIG. 1 in the direction of the arrow showing the compartment lid in the open position.
The stippled surface shading is intended to show contrast in color between the compartment lid and the surrounding surfaces rather than surface texture.
International Classification: D1507;