Latest Digital Equipment Corporation Patents:
- Web-Based Electronic Mail Server Apparatus and Method Using Full Text and Label Indexing
- Electrostatic discharge protection clamp for high-voltage power supply or I/O with nominal-or high-voltage reference
- Method and apparatus for clustering-based signal segmentation
- Speech interface for computer application programs
- Method and apparatus for reducing heat generation in a portable computer
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a computer system embodying our new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view.
The rear of the computer system is substantially plain and unornamented.
|D208633||September 1967||Pascale et al.|
|D236491||August 1975||Siegel et al.|
- Datamation, Sep. 1974, p. 33, Computer Cabinet. The Office, Oct. 1976, p. 125, Computer Cabinet.
Filed: May 2, 1977
Date of Patent: Sep 19, 1978
Assignee: Digital Equipment Corporation (Maynard, MA)
Inventors: Richard C. Schneider (Marlboro, MA), Paul E. Benigni (Bridgewater, MA), Allan E. Weaver (Nashua, NH)
Primary Examiner: Susan J. Lucas
Attorney: Thomas C. Siekman
Application Number: 5/793,091
International Classification: D1402;