Latest Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin Patents:
- Non-pneumatic tyre with an improved cavity aperture
- Process for producing butadiene from ethanol with in situ regeneration of the catalyst of the second reaction step
- Method for partially extracting butanol from an aqueous solution comprising ethanol and butanol
- Method for managing a powertrain of a motor vehicle
- Tire for heavy goods vehicle
The FIGURE is a perspective view of a tire showing my new design, it being understood that the tread pattern is repeated throughout the circumference of the tire, as shown schematically by solid lines, the opposite side being substantially the same as that shown.
|D170854||November 1953||Ewart et al.|
- Michelin Brochure, Tire on front cover of brochure.
International Classification: D1215;