Latest The B. F. Goodrich Company Patents:
- Boron carbide based ceramic matrix composites
- Scintillation-immune adaptive optics reconstructor
- Aircraft brake and method with electromechanical actuator modules
- Ferrous metal article having oxide coating formed from the base metal suitable for brake apparatus et al
- In mold addition polymerization of norbornene-type monomers using group 10 metal complexes
The FIGURE is a perspective view of a tire showing our new design.
It is understood that the tread pattern continues as shown throughout the circumference of the tire and the tread shoulder on the side opposite the portion shown is a mirror image thereof.
|D243757||March 22, 1977||Hayakawa et al.|
- Modern Tire Dealer, 9/78, Retreadmonth Section, p. 14, Tire No. 4, lower right side of page. 1971 Tread Design Guide, p. 168, Mobil (West Coast) All Purpose Tire, top left side of page.
International Classification: D1215;