Latest Rowenta-Werke, GmbH Patents:
- Iron comprising a vaporisation chamber provided with two separate evaporation areas
- Steam iron comprising a heating body provided with a steam chamber and an ironing surface thermally connected to the heating body
- Manual pump for a household appliance such as an iron
- Ironing apparatus
- Housing for ironing apparatus
FIG. 1 is a perspective view including the front, top, and one side of a lighter showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is another perspective view thereof including the rear, top, and side opposite that of FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a side elevational view thereof showing the side included in FIG. 1; and
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof.
The bottom of the lighter is substantially plain and unornamented.
- Oskamp-Nolting Catalog, 1941, p. 242, "Baronet" Lighter.
International Classification: D2705;