Prism cover for SLR cameras
Latest Minolta Camera Kabushiki Kaisha Patents:
- Camera having a power zoom function
- Centralized control system for terminal device
- Facsimile apparatus having control means for recording a prescribed page which has not been completely recorded when a trouble detected by detecting means is solved
- Electronic mail processing system and electronic mail processing method
- Document feeding apparatus having improved forwarding means
FIG. 1 is a front elevational view of a prism cover for SLR cameras showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top and left front perspective view thereof. The broken-line showings of a camera body and hot shoe are environmental and form no part of the claimed design.
- Rolleiflex SL 35E (Brochure) 7/78 Front cover see Prism Cover of Camera.
International Classification: D1699;