Stackable packaging container
Latest Kaiser Aluminum & Chemical Corporation Patents:
- Aluminum alloy useful for driveshaft assemblies and method of manufacturing extruded tube of such alloy
- Brazing filler alloy containing calcium
- Aluminum-magnesium-scandium alloys with zinc and copper
- System for predicting impending anode effects in aluminum cells
- Method and apparatus for continuous casting of metals
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a stackable packaging container showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a side elevational view thereof, the opposite side being identical;
FIG. 4 is an end elevational view thereof, the opposite end being identical;
FIG. 5 is a bottom plan view thereof; and
FIG. 6 is a cross-sectional view taken along line 6--6 of FIG. 2.
The fragmentary showing of surface ornamentation on FIGS. 3, 4 and 5 is understood to be continuous on the entire exterior surface of the tray portion in the manner shown on FIG. 1.