Floppy disk drive for word processor system
Latest Pitney Bowes Inc. Patents:
- Systems and methods for providing secure document delivery and management including scheduling
- Remote postage printing using efficient load balancing of postage requests
- METHOD AND SYSTEM FOR MOBILE DEVICES TO COMMUNICATE WITH SHIPPING PERIPHERAL DEVICES USING DISTRIBUTED INSTANCES OF CUSTOM HARDWARE
- System and method for geocoding positional accuracy
- Enhanced spatial index for point in polygon operations
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a floppy disk drive for word processor system showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side elevational view thereof, the left side being substantially identical thereto;
FIG. 4 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof;
The left side elevational view being substantially identical to the right side.
|D252273||July 3, 1979||Arjani et al.|
- Datamation, 10-1975, p. 24, Magnetic Disk Control Unit for Word Processors.
Filed: Dec 15, 1982
Date of Patent: Sep 17, 1985
Assignee: Pitney Bowes Inc. (Stamford, CT)
Inventors: Ralph M. Swan (Sunnyvale, CA), Benjamin Sherman (Fremont, CA), Judith A. Agard (San Jose, CA)
Primary Examiner: Susan J. Lucas
Attorneys: Robert H. Whisker, Albert W. Scribner, William D. Soltow, Jr.
Application Number: 6/449,956