Latest North American Philips Corporation Patents:
- Differential budding: method and apparatus for path planning with moving obstacles and goals
- Method of forming an active matrix electro-optic display device with storage capacitors
- Composite structure with single domain magnetic element, and thin film magnetic head incorporating same
- Active matrix electro-optic display device with storage capacitors and projection color apparatus employing same
- Combined read/write magnetic head having MRE positioned between broken flux guide and non-magnetic substrate
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of a loudspeaker grill showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof, the rear elevational view being a mirror image;
FIG. 3 is a right side elevational view thereof, the left side elevational view being a mirror image;
FIG. 4 is a top plan view thereof; and
FIG. 5 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The broken line showing of a rear portion of the loudspeaker is for illustrative purposes only, and forms no part of the claimed design.