Icon for loader or the like
Latest Xerox Corporation Patents:
- Transfer of print queues via machine readable codes
- Color-changing particulate compositions for additive manufacturing and methods associated therewith
- Method for generating document with specialty imaging and computing device associated therewith
- System and method to separate gases using high viscosity liquid sorbents in a spray contactor
- Semiconductor array imager for printing systems
FIG. 1 is a face view of an icon for loader or the like showing our new design in display position;
FIG. 2 is a face view of the icon alone;
FIG. 3 is a face of a smaller embodiment of the icon; and,
FIG. 4 is a face view of an icon shown on an enlarged scale.
The broken line showing of a partial half tone display screen in FIG. 1 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
- Symbol Sourcebook .COPYRGT.1972 Henry Dreyfuss, p. 202--Scoop for Front Loader @ right center.
Filed: Dec 9, 1985
Date of Patent: May 10, 1988
Assignee: Xerox Corporation (Stamford, CT)
Inventors: Doris E. Wells-Papanek (Menlo Park, CA), William L. Verplank (Menlo Park, CA), Norman L. Cox (Mountain View, CA)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Attorney: W. Douglas Carothers, Jr.
Application Number: 6/806,728