Icon for physical floppy drive or the like
Latest Xerox Corporation Patents:
- FILAMENT SEALING LAYER FOR BIODEGRADABLE ELECTROCHEMICAL DEVICE AND METHODS THEREOF
- SEALING LAYER FOR BIODEGRADABLE ELECTROCHEMICAL DEVICE AND METHODS THEREOF
- EXTRUDED SEALING LAYER FOR BIODEGRADABLE ELECTROCHEMICAL DEVICE AND METHODS THEREOF
- Ink composition with pH responsive resin particles
- Retractable printhead wiper for printhead maintenance units
FIG. 1 is a face view of an icon for physical floppy drive or the like showing our new design in display position;
FIG. 2 is a face view of the icon alone;
FIG. 3 is a face view of a smaller embodiment of the icon; and
FIG. 4 is a face view of the icon shown on an enlarged scale.
The broken line showing of a partial half tone display screen in FIG. 1 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
- Macintosh Manual .COPYRGT.1983 Apple Computer, Inc., p. 150--Disk Drive Icon. "The Star User Interface: An Overview" David C. Smith et al. Proceedings of National Computer Conference, Houston, Tex.; Jun. 7-10, 1982 pp. 515-528, Second Printing, 1984 pp. 1-28 Xerox Office Systems Technology, Pub. Xerox Corporation. "Designing the Star User Interface", David C. Smith et al. Byte Magazine, vol. 7(4) pp. 242-282, Apr. 1982, Second Printing, 1984, pp. 1-28, Xerox Office Systems Technology, Pub. Xerox Corporation. "Human Factors Testing in the Design of Xerox's 8010 `Star` Office Workstation", William L. Bewley et al., ACM CHI '83 Conference Proceedings, pp. 72-77, Boston, Mass., Dec. 12-15, 1983. Symbols or Icons Used on Xerox 8010 Professional Workstation Announced for Sale 5/81 (6 pages).
Filed: Dec 9, 1985
Date of Patent: May 17, 1988
Assignee: Xerox Corporation (Stamford, CT)
Inventors: Doris E. Wells-Papanek (Menlo Park, CA), William L. Verplank (Menlo Park, CA), Norman L. Cox (Mountain View, CA)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Attorney: W. Douglas Carothers, Jr.
Application Number: 6/806,723