Icon for PC emulation window or the like
Latest Xerox Corporation Patents:
- FILAMENT SEALING LAYER FOR BIODEGRADABLE ELECTROCHEMICAL DEVICE AND METHODS THEREOF
- SEALING LAYER FOR BIODEGRADABLE ELECTROCHEMICAL DEVICE AND METHODS THEREOF
- EXTRUDED SEALING LAYER FOR BIODEGRADABLE ELECTROCHEMICAL DEVICE AND METHODS THEREOF
- Ink composition with pH responsive resin particles
- Retractable printhead wiper for printhead maintenance units
FIG. 1 is a face view of an icon for PC emulation window or the like showing our new design; and
FIG. 2 is an enlarged fragmentary face view of the ends of the headlines thereof.
The broken line showing of a partial half-tone display screen FIG. 1 and regions for alphanumeric information in FIGS. 1 and 2 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
- Property Sheet Video Graphic Representations on Xerox 8010 (Star) Professional Workstation, 5/1981. "The Star User Interface: An Overview" David C. Smith et al. Proceedings Of National Computer Conference Houston, TX; Jun. 7-10, 1982 pp. 515-528. "Designing The Star User Interface", David C. Smith et al. Byte Magazine, vol. 7(4) pp. 242-282, Apr., 1982. "Human Factors Testing In The Design of Xerox's 8010 `Star` Office Workstation", William L. Bewley et al., ACM CHI'83 Conference Proceedings, pp. 72-77, Boston, MA Dec. 12-15, 1983. Symbols Or Icons Used On Xerox 8010 Professional Workstation Announced For Sale 5/81, (6 pages).
Filed: Dec 9, 1985
Date of Patent: Jun 7, 1988
Assignee: Xerox Corporation (Stamford, CT)
Inventors: Doris E. Wells-Papanek (Menlo Park, CA), William L. Verplank (Menlo Park, CA), Normal L. Cox (Mountain view, CA)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Attorney: W. Douglas Carothers, Jr.
Application Number: 6/807,002