Icon for an idle image or the like
Latest Xerox Corporation Patents:
- Transfer of print queues via machine readable codes
- Color-changing particulate compositions for additive manufacturing and methods associated therewith
- Method for generating document with specialty imaging and computing device associated therewith
- System and method to separate gases using high viscosity liquid sorbents in a spray contactor
- Semiconductor array imager for printing systems
FIG. 1 is a face view of an icon for an idle image or the like showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is an enlarged face view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a face view of an icon for an idle image or the like showing a modified form of our new design; and
FIG. 4 is an enlarged face view thereof.
- The Star User Interface: An Overview", David C. Smith et al., Proceedings of National Computer Conference, Houston, TX; Jun. 7-10, 1982, pp. 515-528, second printing, 1984, pp. 1-28, Xerox Systems Technology, pub. Xerox Corporation. "Designing the Star User Interface", David C. Smith et al., BYTE Magazine, vol. 7(4) pp. 242-282, Apr. 1982, second printing, 1984, pp. 1-28, Xerox Office Systems Technology, pub. Xerox Corporation. Human Factors Testing in the Design of Xerox's 8010 `Star` Office Workstation", William L. Bewley et al., ACM CHI'83 Conference Proceedings, pp. 72-77, Boston, MA, Dec. 12-15, 1983. Symbols or Icons Used on Xerox 8010 Professional Workstation Announced for Sale 5/81 (6 pages).
Filed: Dec 9, 1985
Date of Patent: Jun 21, 1988
Assignee: Xerox Corporation (Stamford, CT)
Inventors: Doris E. Wells-Papanek (Menlo Park, CA), William L. Verplank (Menlo Park, CA), Norman L. Cox (Mountain View, CA)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Attorney: W. Douglas Carothers, Jr.
Application Number: 6/807,004