Cash and credit public pay telephone stand
Latest GEC Plessey Telecommunications Ltd. Patents:
- Simultaneous ringing control in the time division duplex telecommunications system
- High speed asynchronous data interface
- Coin handling system for telephone pay system employing levers to regulate coin movement
- Telecommunications subscriber line interface circuit and party identification facility
- Debit card public pay telephone stand
FIG. 1 is a front, top and right side perspective view of a cash and credit public pay telephone stand showing my new design; and
FIG. 2 is a left side, front perspective view thereof.
The undisclosed rear and bottom sides are plain and unadorned.
U.S. Patent Documents
Foreign Patent Documents
|D185799||August 1959||Dreyfuss et al.|
|D264210||May 4, 1982||Genaro et al.|
|D270260||August 23, 1983||Appel et al.|
|D277480||February 5, 1985||Jackwicz et al.|
|D284003||May 27, 1986||Tamura|
|D287966||January 27, 1987||Sebertson|
|D290954||July 21, 1987||Read|
|D291566||August 25, 1987||Perry et al.|
|D294144||February 9, 1988||Chang|
- Nachrichten Electronik, Jan. 1987, vol. 31, No. 1, pp. 21-22; Munsfernsprichen FW20 on p. 21. Tonk-A-Phone: .COPYRGT.Brochure 1984; Model 203 Series at p. 2. Electrical Communication; vol. 52, No. 3 (1977): Model NT 2000 Coin Telephone on p. 214. 2 Page brochure "Major Tel-A-Coin"; made by Majyor Telephone Corp.: Washington 98004: Model 301CA.