Cigarette lighter adaptor for a portable telephone
Latest Motorola, Inc. Patents:
- Communication system and method for securely communicating a message between correspondents through an intermediary terminal
- LINK LAYER ASSISTED ROBUST HEADER COMPRESSION CONTEXT UPDATE MANAGEMENT
- RF TRANSMITTER AND METHOD OF OPERATION
- Substrate with embedded patterned capacitance
- Methods for Associating Objects on a Touch Screen Using Input Gestures
FIG. 1 is a perspective view showing right, front and top views of the cigarette lighter adaptor for a portable telephone showing the new design;
FIG. 2 is a left elevation view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevation view thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The broken lines of FIG. 1 are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
|D331909||December 22, 1992||Hollander et al.|
|D347824||June 14, 1994||Wharton|
|D349275||August 2, 1994||Hollander|
|4557536||December 10, 1985||Geurts|
|5170067||December 8, 1992||Baum et al.|
|5199904||April 6, 1993||Wharton|
|5263879||November 23, 1993||Sasa et al.|
|5307401||April 26, 1994||Matsuda|
- Radio Shack Advertisement, .COPYRGT.1990, p. 121, Automatic On/Off Accessory Switch at top right.