Latest Motorola, Inc. Patents:
- Communication system and method for securely communicating a message between correspondents through an intermediary terminal
- LINK LAYER ASSISTED ROBUST HEADER COMPRESSION CONTEXT UPDATE MANAGEMENT
- RF TRANSMITTER AND METHOD OF OPERATION
- Substrate with embedded patterned capacitance
- Methods for Associating Objects on a Touch Screen Using Input Gestures
FIG. 1 is a top and right side perspective view of the portable radiotelephone showing our new design with a closed cover;
FIG. 2 is a top and right side perspective view of the portable radiotelephone showing our new design with an open cover;
FIG. 3 is a bottom side view of the portable radiotelephone;
FIG. 4 is a left side view of the portable radiotelephone; and,
FIG. 5 is an end view of the portable radiotelephone.
The broken line showings throughout the views are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design. The portions of the inside cover not shown in FIG. 2 are substantially plain and unornamented. The portions of the end opposite FIG. 5 that have not been illustrated are substantially flat and unornamented.
|D317606||June 18, 1991||Irie et al.|
|D339337||September 14, 1993||Taylor|
|D343615||January 25, 1994||Taylor|
|D350348||September 6, 1994||Williams et al.|
|D353587||December 20, 1994||Taylor|
|D353588||December 20, 1994||Goergen|
|D357249||April 11, 1995||Williams|
|D362852||October 3, 1995||Nagele et al.|
|5170173||December 8, 1992||Krenz et al.|
|5335273||August 2, 1994||Takagi et al.|
- Mobile Office, Jun. 1993, p. 53, Motorola Micro TAC Ultra Lite at left.
International Classification: 1403;