Display object for a display screen
Latest Xerox Corporation Patents:
- APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR MANAGING THE PRINTING OF AN ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT HAVING MULTIPLE PAGE SIZES
- DISTRIBUTED PARALLEL PROCESSING SYSTEM FOR MAKE-ON-DEMAND BOOK MANUFACTURING
- HONEYCOMB CORE PLATEN FOR MEDIA TRANSPORT
- System and computer program product for monitoring, controlling and surveilling portable laboratory reactor
- Method and apparatus to limit wireless connectivity roaming of multi-function devices
FIG. 1 is a face view of a display object for a display screen, the broken line drawing of the display screen is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design;
FIG. 2 is a face view thereof, on an enlarged scale, the display is shown separately for clarity of illustration;
FIG. 3 is a face view of a second embodiment thereof, on an enlarged scale, the display object is shown separately for clarity of illustration; and,
FIG. 4 is a face view of a third embodiment thereof, on an enlarged scale, the display object is shown separately for clarity of illustration.
- Bartlett, Joel F. Transparent Controls for Interactive Graphics. WRL Technical Note TN-30, Digital Equipment Corporation Western Research Laboratory, Jul. 1992; pp. 1-5. Hopkins, Don The Design and Implementation of Pie Menus. Dr. Dobb's Journal, Dec. 1991; pp. 17, 18, 22 & 24. The Macintosh Bible, Second Edition, registration mark symbol, p. 174, 1988. Symbol Sourcebook, system, coral, and siren symbols, p. 169, transcribe volume symbol, p. 171, 1972. Symbol Sourcebook, comet, X-ray tube assembly, centrifugal pump symbols, p. 172, windshield wiper, cumulonimbus clear top symbols, p. 177, 1972. Microsoft Windows 3.1 Users Guide Microsoft, circle image at bottom of page, p. 161, 1992. 3D Home Architect Quick Start Card, Broderbund, light tool and place outlets tool icons, p. 5, 1993. Designing the `Start User Interface`, Byte Magazine, graphics icon, p. 27, Apr. 1982.
International Classification: 1402;