Display object for a display screen
Latest Xerox Corporation Patents:
- APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR MANAGING THE PRINTING OF AN ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT HAVING MULTIPLE PAGE SIZES
- DISTRIBUTED PARALLEL PROCESSING SYSTEM FOR MAKE-ON-DEMAND BOOK MANUFACTURING
- HONEYCOMB CORE PLATEN FOR MEDIA TRANSPORT
- System and computer program product for monitoring, controlling and surveilling portable laboratory reactor
- Method and apparatus to limit wireless connectivity roaming of multi-function devices
FIG. 1 is a face view of a display object for a display screen, the broken line drawing of the display screen is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design;
FIG. 2 is a face view thereof, on an enlarged scale, the display object is shown separately for clarity of illustration;
FIG. 3 is a face view of a second embodiment thereof, on an enlarged scale, the display object is shown separately for clarity of illustration; and,
FIG. 4 is a face view of a third embodiment thereof, on an enlarged scale, the display object is shown separately for clarity of illustration.
|D295633||May 10, 1988||Wells-Papanek et al.|
|D295637||May 10, 1988||Wells-Papanek et al.|
|D295763||May 17, 1988||Wells-Papanek et al.|
- Bartlett, Joel F. Transparent Controls for Interactive Graphics. WRL Technical Note TN-30, Digital Equipment Corporation Western Research Laboratory, Jul. 1992; pp. 1-5. Stanford Graphics User's Guide, 3D Visions Corp., pie-bubbles chart, p. 369, 1993. Symbol Sourcebook, Van Nostrand Reinhold Co., planetary nebula, volume, systems device, community territory symbols, p. 168, automatic symbol, p. 174, ball mill symbol, p. 80, 1972. Business Filevision, Telos Software Products, circle symbol, p. 227, 1985. Macintosh Hypercard User's Guide, oval drawn in multiple, p. 208, 1989.
International Classification: 1402;