Side element of a shoe upper
Latest Nike, Inc. Patents:
- KNITTED ARTICLE WITH RAISED STRUCTURE AND METHODS OF MANUFACTURE
- ARTICLE OF FOOTWEAR INCORPORATING KNITTED COMPONENTS AND A RECEIVING STRAP COMPONENT
- KNITTED COMPONENT WITH AN ANGLED RAISED STRUCTURE
- AIRBAG FOR ARTICLE OF FOOTWEAR
- UPPER FOR AN ARTICLE OF FOOTWEAR HAVING AN INNER COMPONENT AND A SHROUD
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a side element of a shoe upper showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a lateral side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a rear elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof.
The broken line showing of a shoe sole, midsole and the remaining portion of the shoe upper shown in FIGS. 1-6 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
International Classification: 0299;