Telephone key arrangement
Latest Motorola, Inc. Patents:
- Communication system and method for securely communicating a message between correspondents through an intermediary terminal
- LINK LAYER ASSISTED ROBUST HEADER COMPRESSION CONTEXT UPDATE MANAGEMENT
- RF TRANSMITTER AND METHOD OF OPERATION
- Substrate with embedded patterned capacitance
- Methods for Associating Objects on a Touch Screen Using Input Gestures
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a telephone key arrangement showing our new design; and,
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof.
The non-disclosed portions of the button edges are the same in appearance as the edges disclosed in FIG. 1.
The broken line showings of FIGS. l and 2 are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
|D351159||October 4, 1994||Nakano|
|D370672||June 11, 1996||Hughes|
|D383748||September 16, 1997||Harris et al.|
|D386494||November 18, 1997||Harris et al|
|D388793||January 6, 1998||Williams et al.|
|D389157||January 13, 1998||Williams et al.|
|D389488||January 20, 1998||Williams et al.|
|5333176||July 26, 1994||Burke et al.|
- Japanese advertisement, Paldio 201T telephone, Nov. 1997. Japanese advertisement, Toshiba and Mitsubishi telephones, Nov. 1997. U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 29/067.944, Attorney Docket No. CE01465R-Harris, et al., Telephone Housing, Motorola, Inc., filed Mar. 10, 1997. U.S. Patent Application Serial No. 29/074,228, Attorney Docket No. CE01625R-Harris, et al., Telephone Housing, Motorola, Inc., filed Jul. 29, 1997.
Filed: Dec 2, 1997
Date of Patent: Jul 13, 1999
Assignee: Motorola, Inc. (Schaumburg, IL)
Inventors: Daryl R. Harris (Chicago, IL), Daniel T. Berg (Antioch, IL), Simon F. Vollmer (Buffalo Grove, IL)
Primary Examiner: Jeffrey Asch
Attorney: Mark D. Patrick
Application Number: 0/80,172
International Classification: 1403;