Console air cleaner
Latest Honeywell Inc. Patents:
- Multi tier wireless communication system
- Method and system for transmitting periodic and aperiodic data over a critical avionics databus
- Process variable gauge interface and methods regarding same
- Display screen and method of manufacture therefor
- Cursor control console with rotary knob and method of use
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of a console air cleaner showing our design.
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1.
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1.
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1.
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 6 is a top plan view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1.
The bottom of the design is plain and unornamented.
|D307653||May 1, 1990||Weirsman et al.|
|D307654||May 1, 1990||Weirsman et al.|
|D383526||September 9, 1997||Spaine|
|5332425||July 26, 1994||Huang|
|5407469||April 18, 1995||Sun|
- Appln. No. 29/063,636, filed Dec. 12, 1996; Allen, et al. (Group 2911). Sep. 23, 1971 Advertisement from Washington Post for Sears humidifiers. Sunbeam Corp. advertisement (1972).
Filed: Feb 18, 1998
Date of Patent: Nov 16, 1999
Assignee: Honeywell Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
Inventors: Kimberly Bellil (Holden, MA), Stephen M. Gatchell (Warwick, RI), William J. Kane, Jr. (Marlborough, MA), Timothy R. Fitch (Syracuse, NY), Scott W. Osiecki (Skaneateles, NY)
Primary Examiner: Lisa Lichtenstein
Attorney: Robert B. Leonard
Application Number: 0/83,768
International Classification: 2304;