Portable electric fan
Latest Honeywell Inc. Patents:
- Multi tier wireless communication system
- Method and system for transmitting periodic and aperiodic data over a critical avionics databus
- Process variable gauge interface and methods regarding same
- Display screen and method of manufacture therefor
- Cursor control console with rotary knob and method of use
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of a fan showing our design.
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view of the fan shown in FIG. 1.
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view of the fan shown in FIG. 1.
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view of the fan shown in FIG. 1, the right side being a mirror image of the left side view.
FIG. 5 is a top plan view of the fan shown in FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 6 is a bottom plan view of the fan shown in FIG. 1.
|D309182||July 10, 1990||Hsu|
|D312124||November 13, 1990||Coup et al.|
|D323708||February 4, 1992||Wang|
|D326318||May 19, 1992||Coup et al.|
|D329089||September 1, 1992||Coup et al.|
|D344583||February 22, 1994||Hsu|
|D346019||April 12, 1994||Cheslock et al.|
|D352775||November 22, 1994||Radke, Jr.|
|D369403||April 30, 1996||Reveal et al.|
|D405520||February 9, 1999||Birdsell et al.|
|D408907||April 27, 1999||Moreno|
- Appln. No. 29/089,973, filed Jun. 26, 1998; Lozzio et al. Appln. No. 29/036,708, filed Mar. 24, 1995; Jane et al. 1994 Duracraft catalog sheet for DB-10 box fan.
Filed: Apr 13, 1999
Date of Patent: May 9, 2000
Assignee: Honeywell Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
Inventors: Kimberly Bellil (Holden, MA), Jui-Shang Wang (Taipei), Kenneth David Harris, Jr. (Boston, MA), James L. Pettingill (Billerica, MA)
Primary Examiner: Lisa Lichtenstein
Attorney: Robert B. Leonard
Application Number: 0/103,358