Portable medical pumping unit with belt clip
Latest KCI Licensing, Inc. Patents:
- Apparatuses and methods for inline collection of a fluid specimen
- Negative pressure assisted tissue treatment system
- Reduced-pressure treatment systems and methods employing a fluidly isolated pump control unit
- Medical dressing interface devices, systems, and methods
- Disc pump with advanced actuator
FIG. 1 is a top perspective view of a portable medical pumping unit with belt clip, showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a bottom perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a bottom plan view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a front end elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a rear end elevational view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a left side elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a right side elevational view thereof.
The ornamental design for a portable medical pumping unit with belt clip, as shown and described.
Filed: May 11, 1999
Date of Patent: Mar 20, 2001
Assignee: KCI Licensing, Inc. (San Antonio, TX)
Inventors: David M. Tumey (San Antonio, TX), L. Tab Randolph (San Antonio, TX)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Wayne J. Colton, Inc.
Application Number: 29/104,764
International Classification: 2402;