Interchangeable seat back laminate panel
Latest Miami Metal Products, Inc. Patents:
FIG. 1 is a rear perspective view of an interchangeable seat back laminate panel showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a greatly enlarged cross sectional view thereof taken along line 2—2 in FIG. 1, it being understood that the panel has been broken away in the middle for convenience of illustration; and,
FIG. 3 is an enlarged rear elevational view thereof.
The broken line showing the environmental structure in FIGS. 1 and 2 of the drawing is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an interchangeable seat back laminate panel, as shown and described.
|D289469||April 28, 1987||Tonon|
|D320895||October 22, 1991||Frinier|
|D331157||November 24, 1992||Bennett|
|D331669||December 15, 1992||Citterio|
|D332531||January 19, 1993||Guion|
|D347739||June 14, 1994||Beaulieu|
|D350443||September 13, 1994||Lowsky|
|D373908||September 24, 1996||Morgan|
|D381828||August 5, 1997||Kemnitzer|
|D395760||July 7, 1998||Hickey|
|D418338||January 4, 2000||Livieratos|
- Four chairs at bottom of p. 92, Schoner Wohen magazine, Sep. 1988.*
- D-340, Hepplewhite Revolving Armchair, p. 12, Smith & Watson catalog, Jan. 1990.*
- Bar stool, no page #, Shelby Williams Industries, Inc. brochure, 1985.*
- McGuire, circle 533, p. 115, Interior Design Winter 1989.*
- Chair with round backrest on top, p. 152, Schoner Wohen magazine, Jun. 1987.*
- 1030 Fanback Barstool, 1032 Cushion Back barstool, 1033 Cushion Back Barstool Swivel, 1031 Fanback Barstool Swivel, p. 5, US Seating Product brochure, Mar. 1, 1989.
International Classification: 0606;