In a preferred embodiment, the nature of this product is as a plumbing fixture mountable on a pedestal and primarily useful for washing the face and hands of humans.
FIG. 1 is a left, top, front perspective view of a lavatory embodying my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right side elevational view thereof, the left side elevational view being identical to the right side shown;
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a bottom plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a cross-sectional view thereof taken along line 7—7 of FIG. 2.
The broken line representations of holes in FIGS. 1 and 2 are for the purpose of illustration only, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a lavatory, as shown and described.
|D88713||December 1932||Kohler et al.|
- “Mariietta” item #I-3325F, Borg-Warner catalog, Oct. 7, 1964, p. 2.*
- 1999 Bath and More website ad showing a pedestal lavatory.
- 1997 Kohler catalog ad, p. 14.8, showing a “Portrait” pedestal lavatory.
- 1999 Kallista catalog ad, p. 47, showing a “Hampstead” pedestal lavatory.
- Undated Eljer catalog ad, p. 2.12, showing a “Carthagenian” lavatory.
Filed: Dec 30, 1999
Date of Patent: May 29, 2001
Assignee: Kallista, Inc. (Kohler, WI)
Inventor: Michael S. Smith (Santa Monica, CA)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Assistant Examiner: Robert A. Delehanty
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Quarles & Brady LLP
Application Number: 29/116,339
International Classification: 2302;