Latest Motorola, Inc. Patents:
- Communication system and method for securely communicating a message between correspondents through an intermediary terminal
- LINK LAYER ASSISTED ROBUST HEADER COMPRESSION CONTEXT UPDATE MANAGEMENT
- RF TRANSMITTER AND METHOD OF OPERATION
- Substrate with embedded patterned capacitance
- Methods for Associating Objects on a Touch Screen Using Input Gestures
FIG. 1 is a right, top, front isometric view of a desktop charger showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is a right elevational side view thereof.
The left elevational side view is a mirror image of the right elevational side view.
The dashed lines indicate unclaimed subject matter by outline.
The ornamental design for a desktop charger, as shown and described.
Filed: Oct 28, 2000
Date of Patent: Jun 26, 2001
Assignee: Motorola, Inc. (Schaumburg, IL)
Inventors: Michael James Casey (Tucker, GA), William Clifford Bohne (Tucker, GA), Kevin Allen Rausch (Coral Springs, GA)
Primary Examiner: Joel Sincavage
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Philip H. Burrus, IV
Application Number: 29/131,858
International Classification: 1302;