Latest Silicon Graphics, Inc. Patents:
- Failsoft system for multiple CPU system
- System and method for adaptively deskewing parallel data signals relative to a clock
- FLEXIBLE FAILOVER POLICIES IN HIGH AVAILABILITY COMPUTING SYSTEMS
- Clustered File System for Mix of Trusted and Untrusted Nodes
- Multi-Class Heterogeneous Clients in a Clustered Filesystem
FIG. 1 is a perspective view taken from the top and right side of a server door showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The server door is shown as used in the environment in FIG. 1 with the broken lines being shown for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a server door, as shown and described.
Filed: Aug 8, 2000
Date of Patent: Jul 17, 2001
Assignee: Silicon Graphics, Inc. (Mountain View, CA)
Inventors: Michael A. Koken (Sunnyvale, CA), Stephen D. Smithson (Redwood City, CA), Chris L. Whittall (Berkeley, CA), Erik A. Jensen (San Francisco, CA), Max G. Chen (Palo Alto, CA)
Primary Examiner: Freda Nunn
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Baker Botts L.L.P.
Application Number: 29/127,551
International Classification: 1402;