Probe bender for an electrosurgical tool
Latest Stryker Corporation Patents:
- Sterile handle control mechanism
- User interfaces for patient care devices
- System and Method for Arranging Objects in an Operating Room in Preparation for Surgical Procedures
- System and method for manufacturing variable stiffness catheters
- Robotic system and method for reorienting a surgical instrument moving along a tool path
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a probe bender for an electrosurgical tool showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a bottom plan view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right side view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a rear view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a perspective view thereof.
The broken line showing of the incremental marks on the probe bender in FIGS. 1, 4 and 5, and of the electrosurgical tool in FIG. 8 are for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design of a probe bender for an electrosurgical tool, as shown and described.
|D415665||October 26, 1999||Nordell, II et al.|
|5125825||June 30, 1992||Janosco|
|5601586||February 11, 1997||Fucci|
|5819580||October 13, 1998||Gauthier|
- Photograph ArthroCare Probe Bender, Jun., 2000.
- Linvatec, Merlin Bender photograph and product description, Jun., 2000.
International Classification: 0805;