Decorative surface of a tire sidewall
Latest Bridgestone Corporation Patents:
- Hydroxyaryl functionalized polymers
- Processes for recovering rubber from aged briquettes
- Terminal-functionalized polymer, rubber composition containing same and related processes
- SIDE REINFORCEMENT RUBBER COMPOSITION FOR RUN-FLAT TIRE, SIDE REINFORCEMENT RUBBER FOR RUN-FLAT TIRE, AND RUN-FLAT TIRE
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of decorative surface of a tire sidewall;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged front elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is an enlarged fragmentary front elevational view thereof.
The broken line showing of a tire is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a decorative surface of a tire sidewall, as shown and described.
|D222216||October 1971||Overstreet et al.|
|D403634||January 5, 1999||Ratliff, Jr.|
|D413558||September 7, 1999||Yanez|
|5728242||March 17, 1998||Barrese et al.|
|6032711||March 7, 2000||Barrese et al.|
- Goodyear Eagle LS Tire, Goodyear Performance Tire Brochure #700-892-918-051, Jan. 1998.*
- Toyo Proxes S/T Tire, Modern Tire Dealer, Feb. 1999, p. 24.
International Classification: 1215;