Document closet image for a display screen
Latest Ricoh Company, Ltd. Patents:
- IMAGE GENERATING UNIT, IMAGE PROJECTING APPARATUS, AND HEAT SINK
- INFORMATION PROCESSING METHOD, INFORMATION PROCESSING APPARATUS, AND NON-TRANSITORY RECORDING MEDIUM STORING INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXECUTING AN INFORMATION PROCESSING METHOD
- LIQUID DISCHARGE APPARATUS
- ILLUMINATION DEVICE AND IMAGE PROJECTION DEVICE
- PRINTING APPARATUS, HOME POSITION SETTING METHOD, AND RECORDING MEDIUM
The document closet image for a display screen is to be used as part of a system to organize and display electronic documents.
FIG. 1 is a front view of a document closet image for a display screen; and,
FIG. 2 is a front view of a second embodiment thereof.
The dashed lines in all views are for environmental purposes only, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a document closet image for a display screen, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D394051||May 5, 1998||Smith|
|D399836||October 20, 1998||Wu et al.|
|D439584||March 27, 2001||Wang et al.|
|D441762||May 8, 2001||Mugura|
|D444793||July 10, 2001||Richter|
|D445426||July 24, 2001||Wang et al.|
- Ball et al., “Software Visualization in the Large,” IEEE Computer, 29(4):33-43 (1996).
- Hill et al., “Edit Wear and Read Wear,” Chi '92 ACM, pp. 3-9 (1992).
International Classification: 1402;