Subscriber premises transceiver for a local multi-point distribution service
Latest Telaxis Communications Corporation Patents:
- Frequency conversion circuit using common local synthesizer
- Dielectric-filled antenna feed
- Enhanced time division duplexing (TDD) transceiver circuitry
- High-speed point-to-point modem-less microwave radio frequency link using direct on-off key modulation
- Optical to microwave converter using direct modulation phase shift keying
FIG. 1 is a front isometric view of a transceiver according to the invention.
FIG. 2 is a front view.
FIG. 3 is a rear view.
FIG. 4 is a left side view.
FIG. 5 is a right side view.
FIG. 6 is a bottom view; and,
FIG. 7 is a top plan view.
The broken line showings throughout the views are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a subscriber premises transceiver for a local multi-point distribution service, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D272910||March 6, 1984||Taggart et al.|
|D342456||December 21, 1993||Miller et al.|
|D346170||April 19, 1994||Tang|
|D367646||March 5, 1996||Schneider et al.|
|D385564||October 28, 1997||Serksnis et al.|
|D389804||January 27, 1998||Tuvy et al.|
|D414186||September 21, 1999||Hogenbirk|
|D418142||December 28, 1999||Liimatainen et al.|
|D422999||April 18, 2000||Overton et al.|
- “Crash Avoidance FLR Sensors,” Microwave Journal, vol. 37, No. 7, Jul. 1994.
- “Welcome to Endwave”, hhtp://www.endwave.com/, visited Jan. 1, 2001.
- “Aria™ Millimeterwave ODU”, Endgate Corporation no date given.
- “AirStar™ System Pictures” pp. 1-2, http://www.netro-corp.com/product-systempix.htm, visited Jan. 5, 2001.
- “Welcome to REMEC Wireless” pp. 1, http://www.remec.com/wire/wire.htm, visited Jan. 5, 2001.
- “Welcome to LMDS Wireless” pp. 1, http://www.lmdswireless.com/, visited Jan. 5, 2001.
Filed: Mar 12, 2001
Date of Patent: Apr 16, 2002
Assignee: Telaxis Communications Corporation (South Deerfield, MA)
Inventor: George D. Winslow (Greenfield, MA)
Primary Examiner: Jeffrey Asch
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Hamilton, Brook, Smith & Reynolds, P.C.
Application Number: 29/138,359