Surface pattern applied to a doughnut pastry
FIG. 1 is a top side perspective view of a surface pattern applied to a doughnut pastry showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a left side elevational view of the environmental doughnut pastry; and,
FIG. 6 is a bottom plan view of the environmental doughnut pastry.
The doughnut pastry is shown in broken lines for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a surface pattern applied to a doughnut pastry, as shown and described.
- Dunkin Donuts Internet Site http://www.dunkindonuts.com/nutrition.
- Krispy Kreme Internet Site, pp. 1 and 2 http://www.krispykreme.com/taste.html.
- Fields, Debbi, Mrs. Fields ® I Love Chocolate Cookbook (Alexandria, Virginia, Time-Life Custom Publishing), double-dipped chocolate shortbread cookies on p. 11 and black and white cupcakes on p. 42, © 1994.*
- Williams-Sonoma Catalog for Cooks, Christmas 1996, mini donut on p. 63 and iced bundt cake on p. 101, 1996.*
- Hershey's 1934 Cookbook (New York, NY, Smithmark Publishers, Inc.) partially-iced cakes on p. 40, © 1992.*
- America Cooks, by the editors of Consumber Guide ®(Skokie, Illinois, Publications International, Ltd.), Festive Christmas Cake on p. 56, © 1986.*
- Restaurant Pastries and Desserts, Mimi Melek Editor, (New York, NY, Van Nostrand Reinhold), sorbet and coulis panach on p. 321, © 1996.*
- Day, Martha, Consulting Editor. The Practical Encyclopedia of Baking, (New York, Barnes & Noble, Inc.), chocolate-orange angel food cake, p. 328, 1999.
Filed: Jun 26, 2000
Date of Patent: Jun 4, 2002
Inventors: Thomas Paul Weldon (Charlotte, NC), Kristen Marie Weldon (Charlotte, NC), Kerry Rebecca Weldon (Charlotte, NC)
Primary Examiner: Alan P. Douglas
Assistant Examiner: Linda Brooks
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Kevin Weldon
Application Number: 29/125,521
International Classification: 0101;