Ceiling mounted light fixture
FIG. 1 is a perspective view thereof;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side view, the left side view being a mirror image;
FIG. 4 is a back plan view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The broken line showing of environmental structure in FIGS. 1-5 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a ceiling mounted light fixture, as shown and described.
- Quoizel 1997 Catalog, p. 36, Item#AA1136WW.*
- Sea Gull Lighting 1999 Catalog p. 47, Items 6695-64 and 6695-701.*
- Kenroy/Hunter Jacksonville, FL 2001, p. 8 #66413 BN1.
- Basic Source Rohnert Park, CA 2000, p. 12 #22-320-2T3/C.
- Brownlee Orlando, FL 1999, p. 15 #2145 PB.
- Kichler Cleveland, OH Cat-100, 2000 p. 187 #3712 N1.
- Lightolier Fall River, MA 1995, p. 39 #40751.
- Minka Lavery Corona, CA Cat. vol. 5, 1997, p. 157 #C/1076-22.
International Classification: 2603;