Golf club head
Latest Nike, Inc. Patents:
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a golf club head showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a heel end view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a toe end view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a bottom view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a bottom view of the golf club head of our invention similar to FIG. 7 shown with a disclaimed sole plate region in a broken line representation.
The contrast of shading used in the two regions represents a difference in appearance either by color, texture, and/or finish. In FIG. 8, the broken line showing of the sole plate, and the features located therein, are for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a golf club head, as shown and described.
|D265112||June 22, 1982||Lyons, Jr.|
|D266344||September 28, 1982||Duclos|
|D309488||July 24, 1990||Langert|
|D318511||July 23, 1991||Mahaffey|
|5257786||November 2, 1993||Gorman|
|D344561||February 22, 1994||Gorman|
|D354324||January 10, 1995||Stites, III|
|D354325||January 10, 1995||Henwood|
|D357961||May 2, 1995||Mader|
|D364204||November 14, 1995||Lin|
|D364906||December 5, 1995||Schmidt et al.|
|D366508||January 23, 1996||Hutin|
|D367094||February 13, 1996||Williams, Jr.|
|D378111||February 18, 1997||Parente et al.|
|D382612||August 19, 1997||Oyer|
|D383181||September 2, 1997||Gorman|
|D384120||September 23, 1997||De La Cruz et al.|
|D389885||January 27, 1998||Mahaffey et al.|
|D397386||August 25, 1998||Berglund|
|D400625||November 3, 1998||Kubica et al.|
|D400627||November 3, 1998||Kubica et al.|
|D405489||February 9, 1999||Kubica et al.|
|D408880||April 27, 1999||Crow|
|D410057||May 18, 1999||Ortiz|
|D413952||September 14, 1999||Oyer|
|D422327||April 4, 2000||Takaoka et al.|
|D425158||May 16, 2000||Long et al.|
|D426268||June 6, 2000||Ortiz|
|D428950||August 1, 2000||Galloway et al.|
|D434095||November 21, 2000||Helmstetter et al.|
|D435615||December 26, 2000||Besnard et al.|
|D453203||January 29, 2002||Madore et al.|
|D437375||February 6, 2001||Hocknell et al.|
|D438277||February 27, 2001||Hasebe|
|6193614||February 27, 2001||Sasamoto et al.|
|D438922||March 13, 2001||Asabuki|
|D442244||May 15, 2001||Olsavsky et al.|
|D444830||July 10, 2001||Kubica et al.|
|D445471||July 24, 2001||Besnard et al.|
|D446563||August 14, 2001||Besnard et al.|
|D447200||August 28, 2001||Hasebe|
|D453365||February 5, 2002||Carr et al.|
- Goldsmith Clubhead & Components Catalog 1997 pp. 49 (Black Hawk), 55 (XTR-11 PLUS), 56 (Sonic Boom), 61 (Designated Driver), and 78 (OSS System 1), dated 1997.
- Edwin Watts Golf Shops Catalog Summer 1998 pp. 4 (Callaway Biggest Bertha), 8 (Taylor Made TI Bubble 2), 12 (Mizuno T-Zoid Clubs), 15 (Yonex Super ADX), 16 (King Cobra Titanium), 18 (Titleist Titanium 975D), 21 (Spalding Executive EZX), S3 (Tommy Armour 855's Hot Scot), S6 (Wilson Invex Woods), and 40 (Pro Select Black Plasma Driver), dated 1998.
- Goldsmith Clubmaking Catalog 1999 pp. 46 (Jetstream Tour), 51 (XPC 3), 60 (Super Sonic Boom), 63 (Contour PLP), and an insert page (Power Link) (Lady Classic Extreme Impact), 1999.
- Edwin Watts Golf Shops Catalog Spring 2000 pp. 4 (Callaway Steelhead Plus), 9 (Ping Stainless Steel Fairway Woods), 11 (Taylor Made Firesole Woods), 29 (Pure Spin Driver), and 58 (Hippo SCZ Bi-Metal Woods), dated spring 2000.
- Edwin Watts Golf Catalog Late Summer 2000 pp. 23 (Mizuno T-Zoid 4-piece Forged Driver), 33 (Butler SSTI Woods) (Power Bilt Grand Slam Driver) (Hippo SCZ Bi-Metal Woods), and 44 (Hog Golf New Hog Driver), dated 2000.
- Edwin Watts Golf Catalog Holiday 2000 p. 6 (Taylor Made 300 Series), dated 2000.
- Goldsmith Store Catalog Holiday 2000 pp. 24 (Lynx Drivers), 33 (Liquidmetal Driver), 36 (Lynx Blackcat) (XPC Future Tour), and 65 (Killer Bee TI Driver), dated Holiday 2000.
- Edwin Watts Golf Catalog Late Summer 2001 pp. 23 (Wilson Deep Red Fat Shaft Driver), and 27 (Orlimar Trimetal Hipsteel Driver), dated late summer 2001.
- Callaway Golf Catalog 2001 p. 10 (Callaway Big Bertha Hawk-Eye), dated 2001.
Filed: Nov 2, 2001
Date of Patent: Aug 13, 2002
Assignee: Nike, Inc. (Beaverton, OR)
Inventors: Carl L. Madore (Portland, OR), John Thomas Stites (Roanoke, TX)
Primary Examiner: Mitchell Siegel
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
Application Number: 29/150,057
International Classification: 2102;