Stand and lavatory
Latest Kohler Co. Patents:
In a preferred embodiment, the nature of this product is as a pedestal primarily useful for supporting and including a plumbing fixture such as a lavatory.
FIG. 1 is a left, top, front perspective view of a stand and lavatory embodying my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof, the right side elevational view being a mirror image of the left side shown; and,
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof.
The broken line representations of mounting holes in FIGS. 1-2, and of a plumbing nipple in FIGS. 3-5, are for the purpose of illustration only, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a stand and lavatory, as shown and described.
|4909473||March 20, 1990||Korinek et al.|
|D387857||December 16, 1997||McKeone|
|D422347||April 4, 2000||Kawamura|
- Ashmont countertop/undercounter lavatory, American Standard Inc, 1991 catalog SPS 3400 GUA library.*
- Undated Sterling catalog ad, p. 8, showing oval baths admitted prior art.
- 1999 Kallista catalog ad, p. 78, showing a lavatory stand.
- 2000 Kohler catalog ad, p. 16.62, showing a “Ballad” sink.
- 1929 Kohler catalog ad, p. 235, showing a “Chester” lavatory.
- Undated Kallista catalog ad showing a “Michael Smith” town console table admitted prior art.
Filed: Apr 26, 2001
Date of Patent: Aug 20, 2002
Assignee: Kohler Co. (Kohler, WI)
Inventor: William C. McKeone (Sheboygan, WI)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Assistant Examiner: Robert A. Delehanty
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Quarles & Brady LLP
Application Number: 29/140,885
International Classification: 2302;