In a preferred embodiment, the nature of this product is as a plumbing fixture primarily useful for washing the face and hands of humans.
FIG. 1 is a left, top, front perspective view of a lavatory embodying my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof, the right side elevational view being a mirror image of the left side shown;
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a cross-sectional view thereof taken along line 6—6 of FIG. 2; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The broken line representations of holes in FIGS. 1-2 and 5-7 are for the purpose of illustration only, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a lavatory, as shown and described.
|D251795||May 8, 1979||McCann|
|D355949||February 28, 1995||Laughton|
|5819335||October 13, 1998||Hennessy|
|D401677||November 24, 1998||Garza|
- Undated Alape catalog ad showing a lavatory.
- Undated Villeroy catalog ad showing a “Grangracia” lavatory.
- 1993 Kohler catalog ad, p. 13-3, showing a “Figuranté” lavatory.
- Undated Kohler catalog ad, p. 54, showing a “Ledgend” lavatory.
- Undated catalog ad, supplier unknown, showing “Priam” lavatories.
- Undated catalog ad, supplier unknown, showing a lavatory.
Filed: May 31, 2001
Date of Patent: Aug 27, 2002
Assignee: Jacob Delafon (Paris)
Inventor: Jean-Hugues Soulier (Garches)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Assistant Examiner: Robert A. Delehanty
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Quarles & Brady LLP
Application Number: 29/142,724
International Classification: 2302;