Latest Symbol Technologies, Inc. Patents:
- SYSTEM FOR AND METHOD OF STITCHING BARCODE FRAGMENTS OF A BARCODE SYMBOL TO BE READ IN AN IMAGING-BASED PRESENTATION WORKSTATION
- Context aware multiple-input and multiple-output antenna systems and methods
- POINT-OF-TRANSACTION WORKSTATION FOR, AND METHOD OF, IMAGING SHEET-LIKE TARGETS
- APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR MANAGING DEVICE OPERATION USING NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION
- METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR PERFORMING POWER MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of an optical scanner;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a back elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left-side elevational view thereof.
FIG. 5 is a right-side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The ornamental design for an optical scanner, as shown and described.
Filed: Feb 6, 2002
Date of Patent: Sep 10, 2002
Assignee: Symbol Technologies, Inc. (Holtsville, NY)
Inventors: Jorg Schieffers (Setauket, NY), Alistair Hamilton (Stony Brook, NY), Alexander Breytman (Bellmore, NY)
Primary Examiner: Kay H. Chin
Application Number: 29/155,364