Latest Color Kinetics, Inc. Patents:
- Methods and systems for illuminating household products
- Methods and apparatus for generating and modulating white light illumination conditions
- Systems and methods for color changing device and enclosure
- Automatic configuration systems and methods for lighting and other applications
- Indication systems and methods
FIG. 1 is a top plan view of the lighting fixture according to our new design, with the cords broken away to indicate indeterminate length;
FIG. 2 is a bottom plan view thereof.
FIG. 3 is a side elevational view thereof with the fixture facing downward, the other side view being a mirror image.
FIG. 4 is a perspective view thereof, looking down toward the bottom right side of FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 5 is a perspective view thereof, looking down toward the top right side of FIG. 2.
The end surfaces of the fixture are plain and non-ornamental.
The ornamental design for a lighting fixture, as shown and described.
Filed: Mar 14, 2001
Date of Patent: Dec 31, 2002
Assignee: Color Kinetics, Inc. (Boston, MA)
Inventors: Christian Blanc (Cambridge, MA), Colin Piepgras (Salem, MA)
Primary Examiner: Marcus A. Jackson
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Foley Hoag, LLP
Application Number: 29/138,491
International Classification: 2604;