A portion of the disclosure of this patent document, including appendices, may contain material which is subject to copyright protection. The copyright owner has no objection to the facsimile reproduction by anyone of the patent document or the patent disclosure, as it appears in the Patent and Trademark Office patent file or records, but otherwise reserves all copyright rights whatsover.
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a cart showing my new design, the parts shown in broken lines in all Figs. are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design;
FIG. 2 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a back view showing one side thereof;
FIG. 4 is a view from the right side of FIG. 3, the side opposite of FIG. 4 being a mirror image thereof;
FIG. 5 is a top view thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a bottom view thereof.
The ornamental design for a cart, as shown and described.
|D323051||January 7, 1992||Baggott|
|D336706||June 22, 1993||Lechman et al.|
|5465438||November 14, 1995||Allman et al.|
|5489106||February 6, 1996||Engelking et al.|
|D440369||April 10, 2001||LaFollette, Jr. et al.|
- 2-pages—entitled Cold Beverages—CC2SS (Super Sipper) from website shown at the bottom of each page.
- 2-pages—entitled Beverage Push Carts from website shown at the bottom of each page.
- 5-pages—entitled Supreme Products Inc. from website shown at the bottom of each page.
- 8-pages—entitled All American Hot Dog Carts—Of Course Your Favorite Brand At The Lowest Price—Knocks Out The Competition. From the website shown at the bottom of each page.
- 1-page showing the picture of a cart—from the website shown at the bottom of the page.