Foot care station
Latest Sharper Image Corporation Patents:
- APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR USING A PORTABLE MEDIA UNIT
- SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR DELIVERING AND CONDITIONING AIR TO REDUCE VOLATILE ORGANIC COMPOUNDS AND OZONE
- Robot Cleaner With Improved Vacuum Unit
- Air treatment apparatus having an interstitial electrode operable to affect particle flow
- Treatment apparatus operable to adjust output based on variations in incoming voltage
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of the foot care station showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a rear perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right side view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The ornamental design for a foot care station, as shown.
|D234879||April 1975||McNair et al.|
|D269636||July 5, 1983||MacGregor et al.|
|D391366||February 24, 1998||Prehodka et al.|
|D411304||June 22, 1999||Yang|
|D420450||February 8, 2000||Anthony et al.|
- Sharper Image Corporation, The Sharper Image Catalog, Apr. 1997.
- Sharper Image Corporation, The Sharper Image Catalog, May 2000.
Filed: Sep 21, 2000
Date of Patent: Jun 17, 2003
Assignee: Sharper Image Corporation (San Francisco, CA)
Inventors: Tristan M. Christianson (San Francisco, CA), Scott Winslow (Shadow Hills, CA)
Primary Examiner: Stella Reid
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Fliesler Dubb Meyer & Lovejoy LLP
Application Number: 29/129,808
International Classification: 2803;