Latest Microsoft Patents:
- UNIFIED INTRA BLOCK COPY AND INTER PREDICTION MODES
- CALLING ON A MULTI-DISPLAY DEVICE
- ENCODING STRATEGIES FOR ADAPTIVE SWITCHING OF COLOR SPACES, COLOR SAMPLING RATES AND/OR BIT DEPTHS
- INTELLIGENTLY IDENTIFYING AND PROMOTING A MEETING PARTICIPANT IN AN ONLINE MEETING
- METHOD FOR SHARING CONTENT AND TOOLS INDEPENDENTLY FROM DEVICES, APPLICATIONS, USERS AND TIMES
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of an antenna showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right side view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a bottom view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a top view thereof.
The unshaded end portion of the antenna in FIG. 2 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an antenna, as shown and described.
Filed: Sep 18, 2002
Date of Patent: Nov 18, 2003
Assignee: Microsoft Corporation (Redmond, WA)
Inventors: Christopher G. Alviar (Seattle, WA), Chris A. Murzanski (Issaquah, WA), Bradley Scott Haussler (Lincoln, NE)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Assistant Examiner: Deanne Levy
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Banner & Witcoff, Ltd.
Application Number: 29/167,539
International Classification: 1403;