FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of a table showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a side view, the opposite side being a mirror image thereof; and,
FIG. 3 is an end view, the opposite end being a mirror image thereof.
The ornamental design for a table, as shown and described.
|D351511||October 18, 1994||Ferguson|
|D393964||May 5, 1998||Bergelin|
|D430418||September 5, 2000||O'Hare|
|D438032||February 27, 2001||Cain|
|D451694||December 11, 2001||Vaaler|
|D455579||April 16, 2002||Vaaler|
|D459621||July 2, 2002||O'Hare et al.|
|D462546||September 10, 2002||Vaaler|
|D468923||January 21, 2003||O'Hare|
|D468925||January 21, 2003||Vaaler|
|D477728||July 29, 2003||McDaniel et al.|
- Ethan Allen c1998, p. 358, #22-6543, table in center.*
- Mastercraft, p. 14, table.*
- Color photocopy of three pictures of a table leg; origin unknown, undated; possible prior art.
- Photocopy of Chairs & Couches by Curtis dated 1977.
- Color photos of Council Craftsman desk dirca 1992 (3 views).
- Color photos of Councill Craftsman side table circa 1992 (3 views).
- Photocopy of East Hampton by Thomasville dated Apr. 1995.
- Photocopy of River Roads Diving Room by Thomasville dated Jun. 1999.
International Classification: 0603;