Latest Kohler Co. Patents:
In a preferred embodiment, the nature of this product is as a shower head primarily useful for enabling a water spray from a plumbing fitting.
FIG. 1 is a right, top, front perspective view of a shower head embodying my new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side elevational view thereof, the left side elevational view being a mirror image of the right side shown;
FIG. 4 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof.
The broken line representations of a face plate and nozzles in FIGS. 1 and 2, of a tab in FIGS. 1-4, and of mounting structure in FIG. 5, are for the purpose of illustration only, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a shower head, as shown and described.
|D430267||August 29, 2000||Milrud et al.|
|D465553||November 12, 2002||Singtoroj|
|D472301||March 25, 2003||Mueller et al.|
|D472305||March 25, 2003||Colligan et al.|
|D476059||June 17, 2003||Huang|
- 1999 Kallista catalog ad, p. 21, showing shower heads.
- Undated Kallista catalog ad showing shower heads.
- 2000 Kohler catalog ad, p. 2.88, showing a “K-16134/K-16133” shower head.
- Undated Harden catalog ad, p. 74, showing an “Old Style” shower head.
- Undated Bathroom Faucets catalog ad, p. 20, showing a “38.10055” shower head.
International Classification: 2301;