Bottom rail for venetian blind type covering for architectural openings
Latest Hunter Douglas Inc. Patents:
- Position lock for roller supported architectural coverings
- Covering for architectural features, related systems, and methods of manufacture
- Methods and apparatus to control architectural opening covering assemblies
- COUPLING SYSTEM FOR MOUNTING TILES TO A BUILDING
- Lift station for a covering for an architectural structure
FIG. 1 is an isometric view looking downwardly on the top toward one end of the bottom rail for venetian blind type covering for architectural openings.
FIG. 2 is an isometric view looking upwardly at the bottom of the rail toward the same end as in FIG. 1.
FIG. 3 is a right-end elevation of the rail as viewed in FIG. 1.
FIG. 4 is a top plan view of the rail.
FIG. 5 is a front elevation.
FIG. 6 is a bottom plan view.
FIG. 7 is a rear elevation; and,
FIG. 8 is a left-end view of the rail as viewed in FIG. 1 with its rear side facing downwardly.
I claim the ornamental design for a bottom rail for a venetian blind type covering for architectural openings, as shown.
International Classification: 0610;