Latest Immunivest Corporation Patents:
- Methods and reagents for the rapid and efficient isolation of circulating cancer cells
- Labeled cell sets for use as functional controls in rare cell detection assays
- Devices and methods to image objects
- Apparatus and methods for magnetic separation
- Upon a cartridge for containing a specimen sample for optical analysis
FIG. 1 is a right front perspective view of an autoprep instrument embodying our design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view of the autoprep instrument;
FIG. 3 is a bottom plan view of the autoprep instrument;
FIG. 4 is a front elevation of the autoprep instrument;
FIG. 5 is a rear elevation of the autoprep instrument;
FIG. 6 is a right side elevation of the autoprep instrument; and,
FIG. 7 is a left side elevation of the autoprep instrument.
The ornamental design for an autoprep instrument, as shown.
Filed: Dec 13, 2002
Date of Patent: Jun 8, 2004
Assignee: Immunivest Corporation (Wilmington, DE)
Inventors: Tor Alden (Basking Ridge, NJ), Robert Barry (Ogdensburg, NJ), Jerry Prohaska (Huntingdon Valley, PA), Michael Kagan (Doylestown, PA)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Attorney, Agent or Law Firms: Joseph F. Aceto, James Wilcox, Immunicon Corp.
Application Number: 29/172,571
International Classification: 2401;