Trading post on a portion of a computer display
The single FIGURE is a front view of a trading post on a portion of a computer display.
The broken line drawing of a portion of a computer display is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a trading post on a portion of a computer display, as shown and described.
|D389133||January 13, 1998||Wimmer et al.|
|D392266||March 17, 1998||Snyder et al.|
|D402283||December 8, 1998||Anderson et al.|
|D419145||January 18, 2000||Baker et al.|
|D425521||May 23, 2000||Hedberg|
|D432507||October 24, 2000||Brockel et al.|
|D438872||March 13, 2001||Utsuki et al.|
- B. Delaney, “The NYSE's 3D Trading Floor”, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, vol 19, No. 6, pp 12-15; Nov./Dec. 1999; XP002171186.
- K. Moltenbrey, “Taking Stock”, Computer Graphics World, pp. 41-44, Oct. 1999; XP001011554.
- Andia et al., “Architects design in cyberspace and real space for the NYSE”, Aug. 1999; www.members.tripod.com; XP002171187.
- Gobetti et al., “I3D: an interactive system for exploring annotated 3D environments”, Center for Advanced Studies, Research and Development in Sardinia; pp. 16-30; Sep. 1995; XP001011596.
- “New York Stock Exchange Employs Silicon Graphics Technology in its Advanced Trading Floor Operations Center”, SGI Press Release; Mar. 9, 1999; www.sgi.com/newsroom/press_releases; XP002171189.
Filed: Jan 31, 2000
Date of Patent: Aug 3, 2004
Inventors: Dror Segal (New York, NY), Anne E. Allen (Cranford, NJ), Mark Hicks (Staten Island, NY), Lise Anne Couture (New York, NY), Hani Rashid (New York, NY)
Primary Examiner: M. H. Tung
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Baker Botts, LLP
Application Number: 29/117,821
International Classification: 1402;