Selected elements of a personal watercraft
Latest Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. Patents:
- Window frame assembly, door assembly and window frame kit for a vehicle
- Method and system for starting an internal combustion engine
- Vehicle having separable driver and propulsion modules
- Control of a limited slip differential based on a steering angle of a vehicle
- Clip assembly and windshield assembly for selectively connecting a windshield to a vehicle
FIG. 1 is a perspective illustration, from the front and right side, of selected elements of a personal watercraft according to our design;
FIG. 2 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side view thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a top view thereof.
Throughout FIGS. 1-6, broken lines showing structure are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for selected elements of a personal watercraft, as shown and described.
|D340221||October 12, 1993||Krieger et al.|
|D342052||December 7, 1993||Schoell et al.|
|D342352||December 14, 1993||Schoell et al.|
|D343160||January 11, 1994||LaPointe|
|D359469||June 20, 1995||Yoshida et al.|
- Carver Yachts Catalog, no page number, personal watercraft located left, 1998 (copy in Examiner Baynham's office).
Filed: Jun 30, 2003
Date of Patent: Aug 17, 2004
Assignee: Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (St-Bruno)
Inventors: Shannon Cassell (Palm Bay, FL), Tom Bucaccio (Grant, FL), Kirk Aguero (Indialantic, FL), Greg Martin (Melbourne Beach, FL), Rick Adamczyk (St.Cloud, FL)
Primary Examiner: Holly Baynham
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: BRP Legal Services
Application Number: 29/185,485
International Classification: 1206;