Latest Symbol Technologies, Inc. Patents:
- SYSTEM FOR AND METHOD OF STITCHING BARCODE FRAGMENTS OF A BARCODE SYMBOL TO BE READ IN AN IMAGING-BASED PRESENTATION WORKSTATION
- Context aware multiple-input and multiple-output antenna systems and methods
- APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR MANAGING DEVICE OPERATION USING NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION
- METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR PERFORMING POWER MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- POINT-OF-TRANSACTION WORKSTATION FOR, AND METHOD OF, IMAGING SHEET-LIKE TARGETS
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of the mobile companion of the present invention.
FIG. 2 is a left side view of the mobile companion of FIG. 1.
FIG, 3 is a right side view of the mobile companion of FIG. 1.
FIG. 4 is a front view of the mobile companion of FIG. 1.
FIG. 5 is a back view of the mobile companion of FIG. 1.
FIG. 6 is a top view of the mobile companion of FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom view of the mobile companion of FIG. 1.
The broken lines shown in FIGS. 1-7 are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design of a mobile companion, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|4882724||November 21, 1989||Vela et al.|
|4973952||November 27, 1990||Malec et al.|
|5287266||February 15, 1994||Malec et al.|
|5295064||March 15, 1994||Malec et al.|
|5420606||May 30, 1995||Begum et al.|
|5630068||May 13, 1997||Vela et al.|
|5703564||December 30, 1997||Begum et al.|
|D392282||March 17, 1998||Ahearn et al.|
|6012244||January 11, 2000||Begum et al.|
|6177880||January 23, 2001||Begum|
|D445786||July 31, 2001||Skelton|
|6323753||November 27, 2001||Begum|
Filed: Dec 5, 2002
Date of Patent: Aug 17, 2004
Assignee: Symbol Technologies, Inc. (Holtsville, NY)
Inventors: Jorg Schlieffers (Setauket, NY), Alistair Hamilton (Stony Brook, NY), Jerome Swartz (Old Field, NY)
Primary Examiner: Freda Nunn
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Amin & Turocy, LLP
Application Number: 29/172,148
International Classification: 1402;